Outpatient Endovascular Center in Hyannis, MA
Vascular procedures that once required an overnight hospital stay may now be performed safely and comfortably in an office-based center, with a quick return home the same day. That was made possible by the Southeastern Vascular Outpatient Endovascular Center in Hyannis, MA. Opened in 2013, it was one of the first office-based vascular centers in New England. At the center we perform a wide range of vascular procedures with our expert staff and state-of-the-art equipment – all in a relaxed, patient-centered environment.
CONVENIENT LOCATION SINCE 2013:
100 Camp Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
WHY PATIENTS SELECT OUR OUTPATIENT CENTER
- A state-of-the-art endovascular center
- The first outpatient endovascular facility in the area
- Specializing in a variety of minimally invasive procedures
- High-tech endovascular suite for diagnosing/treating multiple vascular conditions
- Fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF)
The Rising Popularity of OBLs
Throughout the country, more patients are having procedures for circulation problems in their arteries and veins performed in safe, comfortable, and convenient office-based vascular labs, also known as OBLs. As one such OLB, the Southeastern Vascular Outpatient Endovascular Center combines innovative technology with the efficiency and atmosphere of an outpatient surgery center. This allows us to treat patients with more-complex vein problems and artery problems in a safe, comfortable office setting.
As a full-service practice, we offer:
- State-of-the-art endovascular procedure room
- Full access to cutting-edge technology
- Patient-centered care by expert staff
- Fully accredited facility
- On-site, accredited non-invasive vascular lab
- A vein center dedicated to the treatment of medical and cosmetic venous disease
- The full spectrum of hospital-based, vascular surgical care for those patients best treated with traditional open surgery, or in a hospital environment
Vascular Care for Local Hospitals
We also provide vascular care for Cape Cod Healthcare, Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital. That care includes state-of-the-art vascular imaging, endovascular and vascular operating suites, and top-flight medical and surgical specialists for our patients who require hospital-based care.
Interested in connecting with the Southeastern Vascular Outpatient Endovascular Center?
Or the Southeastern Vascular Laboratory?
Please call 508-775-1984.