Online Publication Room
In an effort to share information and stimulate conversation about vein health and cosmetic procedures, Southeastern Vein Specialists opened this Online Publication Room in mid-2016.
Here you’ll find industry information, industry articles authored by medical professionals, relevant news releases, videos, podcasts, and other information in various forms.
If you don’t see anything of interest now, please check back as this is a work in progress. And, if you have any suggestions that might improve this experience, kindly let us know by calling 508-775-1984.
The Southeastern Vein Specialists Team
Worth a Read
The below documents are available for download to read at your leisure or on the go with your mobile device:
- Journal of Vascular Surgery – Research Article (2011)
- H&W Varicose Veins (2013)
- H&W Growth of Ambulatory Centers (2014)
- H&W Diagnosis and Treatment of Aneurysms (2014)
- H&W What is Peripheral Artery Disease (2014)
- H&W New Treatments for Varicose Veins (2015)
- H&W Spider Veins on the Leg and Face (2015)
- H&W Importance of Accreditation for Endovenous Ablation Procedures (2015)
- H&W Facial Rejuvenation (2016)
- HW Fall 2016 Health – Venous ulcer leg wound
- H&W Spring 2017 – Coolsculpting
- Harvard Catalyst Profile: Dr. Gupta
- The MedStart Hackathon Winners (2015)
- Dr. Gupta helps treat wounded soldiers in Germany (2012)
- Dr. Gupta provides “hands on” support for the troops (2012)
- Crawford forum tackles the value-based future (2017)